Friday, January 20, 2006

All that crap, all that bull shit

This morning I was reading a thread
of a blog on the internet:

a lady in Sweden whose children's
hamster was sick had received a Reiki
from a yoga teacher in Minnesota
for the hamster's fast recovery

suddenly their talk turned to me
as I had told them earlier
it was all bull shit, all that Reiki

and some comments later,
a lady from the North-West
was resonating
with a man in the South-East

half way across the world
talking about the soul's oneness
finally merging into the consciousness

and suddenly their talk turned to me
as I had told them earlier
their oneness-consciousness belief
was all crap to me

they had become my enemies

do I not tell I don't agree?
do I not be myself?
why do I agree to some bull shit
for them to be friendly?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a master of words, you must see the lance in your use of the word "crap". I know you to be wise. Your protestations here are disingenuous, therefore.

If I commented on all your original works here, and labeled them b-s or c---, you would feel attacked. And you would defend yourself with counter attack. Likewise, this is what you must expect when you initiate a skirmish with your choice of words.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home