Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fancy, why I love wintry days

The pillow is soft under my head,
I feel your warmth in my arms.
It is a wintry day on Sunday,
We want to linger on in the bed.

It’s cloudy and windy out side,
With showers of snows and rains.
The streets are quiet, I only hear
The splatter of rain against window panes.

We will have our Philly cheese bagel
And our coffee in the bed. We will
Get under our comforter; hug, kiss,
Feel each other and make love all day.

In the evening by the fire place,
We will sit and sip red wine -
A bottle of burgundy from Bordeaux
And Merlot from west coast vines.

We will listen to Mozart and Vivaldi,
We will watch a movie on CD,
We will talk love talks and
I'll jump into bed with my darling

To bite her neck, to give her kisses,
To press her breasts against my chest,
To fondle her and make love to her
All night, over and over again.

Fancy, why I love wintry days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds just wonderful,funny it seems we like the same things.
There is only one problem we like
different people. But when can we do this together.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ravi Kopra said...

No dear, go to your lover and
tell him how to live in love.
Life is too short for bitching,
be it rain, snow or anything.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ravi you are a wise man you know just the right answer to every thing. How lucky I am to read your lovley poetry.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home