Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I will give you a long long passionate kiss

In the stillness of the spring evening,
when the birds have flown back
to roost in their nests for the night,
the sun has set in the golden skies,
I will be holding your hands
lying next to you on the grass,
near the whispering brook.

We will watch the moon rising
in the Southern skies.
I will roll over on a side
and whisper words of love
And give you a long long
passionate kiss closing my eyes.
I will kiss you on shoulders, on your nape
on your front neck, behind your ears,
fondling you, holding you tight.

As the night falls, we will
Dance slowly our love dance --
Lips to lips, cheeks to cheeks, eyes to eyes.
Hand in hand hands we will stroll
Under the starry skies on our way back home.
And at night, we will roll in our gift of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home