Thursday, April 20, 2006

She tells me she loves me

She tells me she loves me
And I don’t care.
Never share my love,
Never lay my heart bare.

I love her for her looks and body.
I love her she says she cares.
But she is so jealous, so crazy,
She can’t let me breathe air.

I don’t love her for her mind.
Her thoughts are so confined.
She spies on anything I do –
For nothing so much ado.

I am beginning to realize,
Body and looks are not
What love is made of. A beautiful
Mind is what now I care for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Echoes said...

red roses and this made me cry

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in love the mind has to be beautiful, otherwise love wont last...
I read your posts regularly, few of yours are so good and they are excatly as i wished to have said or written..
and few are simply yuck!!! may be as I am a typical mediocre Desi nari, have conservative notions which probably limit me and dosnt allow openness in thinking ....
so long your writings deal with abstract, they are simply superb no match... but the moment you write with little body elemente in it, they some times seem obscene to me.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home