Sunday, January 29, 2006

God Asks Mind

I

God asks my mind:
“Hey mind, do you mind
To tell me what’s on your mind?”

My mind does mind
And says to God:
“O God, how stupid you are!

If you are God,
You know what’s on my mind
And if I mind what I mind

Why should you mind?
Leave me alone
And go mind your mind.”


II

My mind is a beautiful mind.
I love my mind free of God.
Free to think, free to reason
Free to fly in the skies.

Your mind is a dumb mind,
An eternal prisoner of God.
It cannot think, it cannot reason
Held captive by Bible and Koran.


III

My mind invents
All things in the world,
To make you live in love and peace.

Your mind makes war and hatred --
Letting Allah fight Moses
Moses fight Allah

Letting Allah fight Rama
Rama fight Allah.


IV

Your mind lives for God
Your God does not live
For your mind.

My mind lives for me.
I do not let God enter my mind,
I live for myself and my mind.

You live in fear.
I live in freedom.
You keep on searching

That does not exist.
I search the world where I exist.
You exist because I exist,
Not because your God exists.

Without me you’ll be living
Chasing your naked snakes
In the gardens of Edens.

Not sitting at your PC,
Reading what I write
And singing praises of God:

Hallelujah, Hallelujah.
Fooling yourself eternally.

For more I tell you
God does not exist,
More praises of God you sing.

You build castles in the air
For your souls to live there,
Living life on Earth in despair

Spreading hatred, fighting wars
Not raising your minds’ bars,
Loving your God in despair.

PS: Inspired by reading three words, Mind Asks God, posted in some godly writing on the internet. I expect further inspirations from God after going through the godly discourse. Since my mind is free, I will post them here later whether God minds or God does not mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home