Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm tired of these flirting games

I like your slanting oriental eyes,
I like your innocent looking face,
I like your gait with majestic grace.
But I don’t like your canniness,
Your slyness, your madess.

You do not budge,
You don’t give an inch,
You want everything your way.

Now you lure me to come to you tonight,
Casting glances with your eyes bright.
And when I give to your desires,
Loving you in a tight hold,
You suddenly turn hateful and cold,

You tell me your lies of migraines
And those of unending pelvic pains.
You love watching a fish,
Gasping for air on your hook.
You don’t know what love is
Nor you seem to care.

I'm tired of these flirting games,
To me it is all childishness.
Grow and be a woman first,
Only then perhaps,
I might go out with you someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home