Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Miss You My Love On Valentine Day

It is a rainy and cold day here
Flakes of snow are falling now
I have lighted the fire

I'm lying down on the floor
Burning in my desires
Thinking of you

A dozen red roses
That you sent to me
Are in a yellow vase

On the coffee table
I look at them
They stare back at me

Wondering tonight
Why I am all alone
Feeling so lonely

The way you touch me
Play and fondle me
For hours at end

Before making love
To arouse my desires
I am wishing that now

I’m sipping some red wine
Listening to Vivaldi
Glancing the pages of magazines

I cannot concentrate
I cannot read
My mind wanders to you

I wish you were here
Curling up with me
Beside the fire

Making love to me

I am all aroused now
All wetting now
I wish you were here

Whetting my desires
I miss you my love
I miss you a lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home