Friday, March 17, 2006

A half nude buxom girl

I am responsible for what I see
I choose the feelings I experience
And set the goals I will achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me
I ask for and receive as I have asked. ~Deepak Chopra



While driving on a highway
I saw a billboard showing
A half nude buxom girl
Holding a glassful of milk
Nearing her bulging breasts
And saying, “Got milk?”

I desired milk that moment.
I desired to drink her goblets of milk.
How was I responsible to see this?
How could have I not desired milk?
Were desires not put into me?
Was I driving asking for milk?
Why should I be responsible
Still desiring goblets of milk?

What other feelings could have I chosen?
Piglets nursing, sucking a sow’s tits!
Or perhaps to stop unholy feelings,
I should have grabbed the holy rosary,
Dangling from the rear view mirror
And would have gone chanting like this:
hai ram, hai bhagwan, sita ram, sita ram.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home