Thursday, March 23, 2006

Some women love everything

The old-fashioned
Just lies there. Sex is
No pleasure to her.

The sly one pretends
Passions and pleasures --
All cockaloopy, all made up.

Some women love everything --
Feelings and cuddlings.
But turn you away
When you want to mount them.

Then the hard sort, the devil,
Like my wife, brings off everything.
They’re the bossy ones.

Then the cold sort, dead,
All dead inside.
And she knows she's dead.

Finally the Lesbian
Puts you out before you come
And writhes her loins against your thighs.

Some men may like
One of these types.
But I hate them, all in all.


Note: A rendition of a prose passage
in Lady Chatterley’s Lover of D.H. Lawrence

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did not mention the woman who loves and adores you and wants you all the time. The one who would do anything just to have you say a pleasing phrase to her the one who is so jealous she looses her mind.
the one who will love you till the end of time.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ravi Kopra said...

Dear Anonymous,
whoever you are,
it's Lawrence, not me
talking of women.

And I still have to find
that loving, adoring woman
who would do anything for me
just for a pleasing phrase.

(Dear woman of my dreams
if you're so jealous
you're loosing your mind
I'm waiting. Please hurry. Call me.)

Thanks for stopping by
to read my poems to tell,
someone secretly wants me
till the end of time.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home