Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Let me show you how to make love

Let me lie down on my back.
Come, straddle me on top.
Let me show you how to make love,
Let me show you how to orgasm.

Darling, I've a big meeting coming.
I have to deliver the annual address.
Let’s do what Teitelbaum says.
Let’s get some orgasms.

It’ll release oxytocin.
It will make us feel relaxed.
It will make my mind clear
To deliver my address in calm.

It will decrease my stage fright.
Audience will see me anxiety free.
I don’t want to picture them naked,
Darling, lie down naked beside me.


Note:Inspired from the following news item:

"Orgasm triggers oxytocin release, causing you to feel more relaxed yet energized with a clear mind," says Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, MD. So instead of saving your energy before the big meeting, a romp in the sheets may be just the thing to help you focus? Yes, says Dr. Teitelbaum. "Sex has been shown to decrease stage fright and anxiety in front of audiences," he adds. "So ignore that old advice to picture the crowd naked - be naked with your partner instead" (before the presentation, of course).”

at http://health.ivillage.com/sexualhealth/sxarousal/0,,8sc1hj71,00.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home