Tuesday, August 01, 2006

when you send me a bouquet of flowers

darling, when you send me
a bouquet of flowers,
I think of you and
play with them for hours.

I love the anthuriums the most,
though I love tulips and roses too.
I slide my fingers on the stems
of anthuriums, moving up gently

to reach its pink petals.
then gently I move the tip
of my pointing finger to its center
and touch the long yellow projection

loaded with pollens fitting into its center.
O darling, I miss you so much then.
I feel like embracing you tight and
digging my fingers deep into your skin.

I feel tightening sensations in my groins,
goose bumps crawl all over me and sharp
electric current sparks rush down my spine.
O how I miss you my darling.

2 Comments:

Blogger How do we know said...

The way this poem starts and the way it ends... well, its just not a predictable route.. nice post!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Piercing The Veil said...

your poem signifies erotism using metaphor and literal meanings nice ...

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home