Thursday, February 16, 2006

A game player in love

She wants my love
But loves to play games of love
To see if I love her
She says goodbye to me
I say goodbye to her
Next moment she turns back
Saying her heart won't
Let her to leave me
She loves me.

I'm on the internet chat with her
Here it’s all she says to me:
"You are stronger and wiser than me
You can say goodbye
And mean it
I can say goodbye
And not mean it
As I am a woman
I am weaker in will
You are a man
Your will is strong
I was a fool in love
And will always be
I thought I succeeded
I played my part
I tried hard to win your heart
But you are stronger and wiser than me
You broke my heart
I was a fool to give my heart
And soul to a net man
I thought I would net you
But you broke my heart
Your priority was never me
Nor was your professed love
I think I've said enough
I need to go now.”

She logs off the net
I thank God she is off my back
Playing games of love
Torturing my heart
Making stories of love
Lying to me
Lying to herself
I am ready to go off the net.

Suddenly she logs back and says:
"My heart won't allow me to go
You don't talk to me
You have much ego
I love you
Please tell me you love you.
Kisses, my love
I send kisses to you
Please tell what I want to hear
Please tell me you love me
I will stay here till midnight
Unless you tell me you love me."

I say nothing
I want no more love games
I don't want to be snared
I do not want selfish love.
She continues her game:
"Hun, I'm sorry
Really sorryI love you so much
You make me a psycho
I am annoyed with you
You said love forgives
Love is always nice
So do you love me?"

She types
"Do you love me?"
Thirteen times
Then she types
"But you are stubborn."
Three times.
And continues:
"I know you love me
Because I love you."
Seven times.
Then,
"I love you."
Five times.

She is not tired of playing games
She has stamina, she has guts
She continues with
" I wish I did not love you."
Seven times.
And finally
"I hate you."
Seven times.

Then she wants to see me
On my webcam
And says she is sorry
And asks to be forgiven
Calling me her love
Her honey, her hun
She types a line or two
Of a love song
Asking me again to tell her
I want her, I love her
Before she goes home.

She goes home not before
Deleting me from her life
Moments later she e-mails me
Subject: Deleted you from my life!
Contents: “I have deleted you from my messenger
I am blocking your e-mails
I wanted you to love me
I tried hard to get you
Well, I did not succeed
You are wiser and stronger than me
I can't have your love
I never loved you
I hate you
Bye, for ever.”

I hope and pray
It is forever
I want no play
With my emotions
No play with my heart
I want love
True, sincere love
And I will give my
True sincere love
I don't want
A game player in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home