Sunday, April 30, 2006

To live to the fullest your life

Darling, if I were to die tomorrow,
Cry for me for a day or two.
Don’t mourn me for too long
And start living your life.

Darling, I were to go insane tomorrow,
Put me in a loony ward.
Come and visit me if you will
But go on with your life.

Promise me, you won’t mess
Your brain with karma and dharma;
And not live in misery rest of life,
But would find a new lover

To live to the fullest your life.

Note: This poem was composed on reading
a comment by Vennela on my poem Sweet Love, I Want Your Love.

3 Comments:

Blogger vennela said...

thank you, Ravi, for honouring my request and keep writing as and when you get inspired on this subject. the poem is beautiful and explains pain of loss of love so clearly. I wish poeple who run away from love or abscond for love read this to know the plight of the other person involved in it.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Echoes said...

'my promise' is a poem inspired by this poem of yours. I have also quoted you / your blogsite on mine without your permission. If you have any objections, pls convey them to me and I shall remove the said poem / quote / reference to your blog

2:08 AM  
Blogger Ravi Kopra said...

echos,
I am happy to see my poem inspired you to write your own.I have no objections.
RK

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home