Monday, January 30, 2006

A Blog on Blogs

Last night I went to the pub
Celebrating happy hours with my friend
I had a jug of cold Colorado Coors
While my friend gulped Budweiser beers

We talked of our jobs, we talked of our kids
We talked of people moving in our neighborhoods
It was getting rowdy with roaring laughter
And the pub was getting smoke filled

When a group of lads walked in like buddies
And began celebrating some bloke's stag party.
We got back to our homes in different parts of the town
I, where the Mexican have moved in with their lawn mowers

And he, where the Chinese have moved in serving
Chow-mien and noodle soups in their flies festered restaurants
I slept early and got up early with a bladder-full of pee
I could not go back to sleep and came to blogs for a peep

Same old stories beating the bush were there to read:
Chase Coke and Pepsi out of India, the companies polluting India
Google is now getting amoral, no pictures of Tienanmen square
On their new google dot cn engine launched in China yesterday

Indian sport of guli-danda and kabbadi flourishing in Indian streets
An old women reporting patients rotting in hospitals beds in India
A movie star asking something stupid of God and jumping up and down in glee
Another woman with boring thoughts talking to God on minds and souls

And the guru of all telling you how to be happy in love and peace
How to make money reading the rules of eternal success
Or connecting the roaming souls of devils and saints thorough
Quantum fields of consciousness in this universe of rottenness

I wondered what connections of the world are these
Reading some one got a mistress to live with,
Reading some one is going comic selling his comics,
Reading someone has fun with her two lovely daughters

Reading someone is making a movie on Elizabeth and Sir Walters
Then reading comments festering with their foolish remarks
Such as: thank you Cho, thank you Shay, thank you Gow, thank you Mo
Holy thoughts, soul thoughts, Vedas thoughts, goo and gober Ganesh

I read and read this garbage stuff written sometimes in gibberish English
And wonder what is here so wonderful I log on and on to read this stuff
I do no know why but I do get a kick writing on their foolishness
But now I am getting tired of this, I am leaving, it has been enough of this.

Vocabulary and notes: goo is crap, gober is bull-shit, kabaddi is wrestling and guli-danda is an Indian sport played with a two or three feet long wooden rod hitting at the end of a pencilled small piece of rod and then hitting again the jumping small piece with the long rod to throw it away far off. If you miss the hit, then it is your opponent's turn to hit. The player with the maximum number of hits is a winner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home