Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hot Headed Cool Thoughts

I have not been reading all these long winded arguments
On who were Aryans and who were not
And whether they were carnivorous or they were not
And whether they ate goats, pigs, cows, camels or grass.
But seeing the experts scattered all over the globe on this hot talk
I begin to think the folks here are not cool headed. The blood in them boils hot.

Some want to tell others they are not what others think they are
And others want to tell others they do not know what they are
Still some others who are just by standers, become experts
In everything on earth whether they know anything or not.
I wish I had time to read at length what all this hot talk is about
But now I want to read some poetry leaving them out of my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home