Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh Brother, where art thou? An overheard internet chat

Maunaf:
I will never forget you.
your first kiss
still feels warm
on my face

Ambati:
I remember
when we walked
to school together
and you told me
your love-affair,
I never believe d you

Avishakr:
you old fool!
you played rotten jokes
and was the first one
to smoke in the school

Shib:
where is your bib?
do you still drool?

Gagandeep:
what a beautiful name!
so deep in the skies,
do you still fly
with your fancies
to the dark Delhi skies?
and Joginder, where are you?
did you finally marry Satwinder?

Amit:
your trip to Almora was wonderful
how are you folks there?
and finally my dear friend Dheeraj
you were the most patient and wise

when Maunaf kissed me the first time,
you were the first one to know.
tell me how are you
and how is your wife.
how many kids you have
and what you're doing
with your life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home