Friday, February 03, 2006

Presentiment - A Spanish Poem of Patricia Boneo

Presentiment

I am afraid I have
this foreboding:
you will come back
destroy me
and then go away.

I see your betrayal
when you are near me.
You disquiet my soul
and I ask God for protection!

You do not know me.
My soul is full of pain
and that’s why I cry.

Would you please go away
and not hurt me anymore.

~Patricia Boneo
Argentina

Note: This is my translation of the original poem in Spanish.

*****

Presentimiento

Tengo miedo presentimiento
que vengas a miç
Tu me invades,
me destrozas y
luego de vas.

Mira que sos traicionero.
Cuando te acercas a mi,
me inquietas el alma.
Le pido a Dios protección!

Tu no me conoces
tengo llena el alma de pena
por tanto llorar.

Vete si puedes
y no te me acerqués más.

~ Patricia Boneo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home